James Sisnett - Oldest Man in the Western Hemisphere - Dead at 113

First off, I'm related to Sisnett, so I'm hoping I've got some of those longevity genes.  And hopefully doing this PhD hasn't shaved off a decade or two from my life span.  I wish I were kidding.

Second, what the hell has happened to journalism?  This article on Sisnett by CNN is a pile of garbage.

It's poorly written, not well researched, and quite frankly a bit patronizing.

Like how hard is it to be a journalist nowadays?  Can I be a journalist?  Am I a journalist? 

Maybe I should ask Doug Ford what he thinks.

Comments

  1. "First off, I'm related to Sisnett, so I'm hoping I've got some of those longevity genes." You and me both! Fingers crossed.

    Agree about that article. How embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment