Get Fit Like Ivan - Putin Knocks the Fat Out of Russia

When it comes to national physical fitness, the Cold War was won by the Soviets.  And now in 2013, Putin is definitely kicking Mrs. Obama's butt when it comes to getting fat kids fit (or less fat, whichever way you want to look at it).

Don't encourage kids to get in shape - make them get in shape.  Wanna graduate?  Drop that bag of chips and do 1000 pushups in a minute.  I like that model.  I think GTO training will be the new fitness craze come 2016.

I wonder how many kids will start taking PEDs just to pass grade 12?

Oh, and get fit like Ivan Drago from Rocky IV.


Comments

  1. I'm interested to see how this plays out... if it plays out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both. I need a new fitness plan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment