Free Personal Training (Jumping Back on the Box)

Yes, that's right, free.  I'm offering free personal training sessions to anyone who really wants to get fit, have fun, or just wants someone to scream at them mercilessly without having to pay 200 dollars a month at some high-priced gym that makes them feel like a dog that just peed in the house.

What's the catch?

I don't want your money.  I just want people who are dedicated and seriously committed to living a healthy lifestyle.  Sounds pretty easy, right?  In my experience as a certified personal trainer and track coach, I've found that a lot of people want the results without the work.  They'd rather pay an arm and a leg for a quick fix, but are reluctant to have someone help them for free.

So I'm willing to be that someone.

You could be a beginner, 300 pounds, 10 or 85 years old, it doesn't matter to me.  If you live anywhere in the Greater Toronto Area or London (Ontario) or anywhere where there's an internet connection (I'll also offer online/Skype sessions if requested), let's get started.

And I'm also offering training sessions for people with dogs.  Your dog needs that hour of exercise a day and I know you can't take him with you to GoodLife to run on the treadmill, so bring Fido or Fluffy for some dog and human oriented fitness sessions.

For more information and to contact me check out and follow:

http://cstraining.ca/
step1.cstraining@gmail.com
@CStuartTaylor
#freepersonaltraining
#JumpontheBox

Jump on the Box!

Comments