Lil Wayne - The Boogie Man

Lil Wayne singing a love song is like getting the boogie man to sing you a lullaby - those two things just don't add up to make any sense.

So what's all the hype around his song "How to Love"?



I'm not calling the man a hypocrite, but watch his video and then get back to me.  Lil Wayne is the boogie man portrayed in his video.  Think about.  The man just had two kids with two different women at the exact same time.  If that's not a good example of how to start off your child(ren) life on a good note, I'm not too too sure what is.

I really hope he's not Miss Cleo in disguise, or maybe he's that obeah woman from Pirates of the Caribbean and showing us all the future of one of his kids.


Comments

  1. lol He really does look like her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly Weezy has no problems knowing how to love.

    p.s. I always said he looked like a goblin, but that witch woman could be his long lost twin sister. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really should listen to the lyrics of the song.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment