Winning!

No, I don't have tiger blood.  But this is a rant.

I hate the underdog.  I love winners.  I'm that guy that loved to see Tyson concuss another man in the ring.  I was sad when Apollo Creed lost the title to Rocky.  I was sad when Rocky lost to Clubber Lang in Part 1 of Rocky III.  The Soviets should've destroyed the US in that "Farce on Ice".  If I could go back in time, I would re-write the Bible and had Goliath stomp on David's throat, then use his slingshot as dental floss.

I want Tiger Woods to win every single golf tournament he enters.  I love to see Usain Bolt beat grown men as if they were children (and laugh while doing it).  I hate to see when teams come back from down three games to none and win a championship.  Rudy was a hobbit and not a Notre Dame football player.  I don't believe in bell curves.  And Ricky Bobby was right; if you're not first, you're last.

Let's see if LeBron James is a winner.

Comments