Go the F**k to Sleep

Or not.  Before you start wondering why I'm cursing in my blog titles now (especially since I said this blog won't get you fired from work), this is the title of a children's book (yes, a children's book) that's been getting some press out here in North America.

Go the F**k to Sleep (and for those who may not know what those "**" are hiding, go to any elementary school playground and you'll find out in no time), is a book written by Adam Mansbach and illustrated by Ricardo Cortes.  You can buy it now on Amazon for $8.47 Canadian.

http://www.amazon.ca/Go-F-Sleep-Adam-Mansbach/dp/1617750255

I'd give you the gist of the book, but I'd rather let Samuel L. Jackson read it to you.

***Warning.  There is some for real cursing in this video.  Either invite your co-workers and boss to watch the clip, or throw some headphones on.***


I hope I don't need to explain the obvious and say that this is not a children's book.  I repeat, do not read this book to your 4 year old child.  If you do, you're the only one to blame when little Johnny tells little Julie to go to f**k to sleep at naptime.

Comments

  1. The giant penguins of Madagascar!! Up to that point I was wondering if it really needed to drag on so long, cos we get the point, haha, we're swearing at our kids, but that's when I realized that the dragging on factor is precisely the point. I do catch up eventually.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment